Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's A Girls Night

Don't you just love a good girls night?! 
Well, I sure do! Just had an amazing night on the town with my sister and my dearest friend, Hannah. We started the night off by blasting Adele in the car and sang at the top of our lungs till we arrived at RA Sushi. Mmmm mm mm! I can't even describe to you how much I adore and crave sushi.... "MMM!", Is all I can say! I had the tootsie maki {which if you haven't tried your missing out!} After dinner we went to the Four Seasons {which was an adventure to get to} to see a band play. When we arrived it was over but had marvelous chit chat and then set off for home... Which involved another jam sesh to Adele ;)
Following is a collage of the night.
Really tried to get a decent picture of my outfit. So here I stand, Red Bull in hand- To the right is my sister, Megan and I



No comments:

Post a Comment