Sunday, January 1, 2012

In The Beginning...

Well hello there,

This right here would be my very first post on Blogger. Which I am thrilled about!
I made a couple New Years resolutions this past December, and one of them was to create and maintain a blog. So here I am! I am believing God to rock my socks in 2012 and I can't wait to blog all about it.

Some things to look forward to:

- Vegas Player Fashion Forward Photo-shoot // Jan. 23rd-27th in Vegas
- New Life Fashion Show (I will be a featured designer) // Feb. 16th

Not only will I be blogging about my life& I but, you will see Home Sweet Style posts (Stylish Homes), DIY projects, Artsy Fartsy Fun Stuff, along with buckets and buckets F A S H I O N, of course! Hop along my StyleU journal bus for a stylish ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment