Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspiration Nation

I don't know about you but I LOVE more than anything to be inspired. Whenever, I get inspired I feel it's almost the equivalent to what a football player feels like before a game. HONESTLY! I get pumped people... And when I get pumped I get creative and start creating, redesigning and/or eating (lol) thinking about what I should make/create/style/ etc. SO to get YOU inspired I'm posting a couple links of sites that just get my blood pumping as well as some fun outfit pics...... Because who doesn't love some outfit inspiration?!?!? Yup. That's what I thought ;)
P.S. Have you thanked the Lord for waking you up this morning? You know..... His mercies are NEW everyday! Mmmmmm, I just love the God we serve :)
-Lamentations 3:23






No comments:

Post a Comment